Friday, September 10, 2010

"Thanks Alex"... ALEX JONES, ALTERNATIVE MEDIA GATEKEEPER

COMMENTARY BELOW THE ARTICLE...

JONES TO PIKE: "DON'T CRITICIZE JEWS"


By Rev. Ted Pike

Last year, prior to passage of the federal hate crimes bill, Alex Jones, after years of ignoring my requests to allow me to warn his huge audience of the hate bill threat, finally put me on his June 8th program. http://www.truthtellers.org/radiobroadcasts.html

As I was waiting to begin the broadcast, Jones told me off the air that he had heard me the previous morning on Joyce Riley's program criticizing Jewish supremacists as authors of the hate bill. He said what he was about to tell me was "off the record." He said his broadcasting empire has "gotten so big" with many mainline affiliates that he cannot afford to lose those stations by criticizing Jews. "But I've got to mention ADL behind the hate bill!" I objected. "ADL is okay," he said. "Talk about ADL all you want, but we can't talk about Jews specifically." He then told me that, with this understanding, there would be many opportunities for me to be on his program, especially as new legislative threats emerged. Having said that, we were on the air. I did go after ADL and, fortunately, did not encounter any time in which I would have been morally bound to become more specific.

Yet I felt violated. I had experienced raw censorship in action, by a national talk show host who touts himself (and is believed by millions) as delivering only the truth -- whatever the cost or controversy.
Jones put me on again Oct 14th http://www.truthtellers.org/radiobroadcasts.html for fifteen minuntes. Yet, he was not true to his promise of future interviews, even as I repeatedly left him messages warning of more ADL legislation, such as ENDA and the cyber-bullying bill. Evidently, Jones was as uneasy about having me on as I was about operating under his gag order.
Now, with ENDA and the cyber-bullying bills most likely defeated, I am relieved I did not compromise myself in order to access Jones' vast audience. It is now so critically important that the populist right know which leaders can and cannot be trusted. The fate of our republic hangs in the balance.
What I learned, beyond any doubt, was that Alex Jones cannot be depended upon to provide the populist right with all the facts necessary to understand geopolitical reality. If he will censor the truth concerning a threat as dominant and well-documented as Jewish supremacism, what else will he manipulate?
Jones is widely regarded as the most effective spokesman for the far right, the "king of alternative talk radio."
It is time that lovers of freedom look for another.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rev. Ted Pike is the director of the National Prayer Network, a Christian-conservative, watchdog organization.
For many more articles concerning biblical truth and the troubled Mid-East, visit truthtellers.org.
TALK SHOW HOSTS: For interview with Rev. Ted Pike on this subject call 503-631-3808.



National Prayer Network, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR 97015


http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/jonestopike.html

COMMENTARY

Alex Jones and Jeff Rense have both become the alternative media's gatekeepers.  Rense will change articles and even delete the author.  He's done it to me twice.  Alex Jones...

Alex Jones has been quoting my catch phrases for years.  "Tin Badge Gods", "inbreeds", etc.-mine.  So's the strategy of going local-Jones has given that lip service. 

I remember him more than once wanting me to call in.  Now if he's reading this(and he probably is, he has this Stalinesque presence, reads any criticism of him)... if he's reading this I need to tell him that at the time I wanted to but was advised that if I wanted to keep writing without fear of censorship I needed to stay anonymous.  So, no phone ins. 

I contributed as best I could to his Prison Planet Forum.  Certainly I got respect for what I wrote; I even wrote articles in defense of the man when those fixated on the Jews busted on him.

(It's not that Jews are evil because they're Jews-it's their culture, that uberracist Talmud, and leadership over the centuries that have otherwise tripped up a people with remarkable resiliancy and cooperative abilities.  Us vs. everyone else and being ruthless about it eventually gets you kicked out of hundreds of countries.  It's undeniable historical fact just as it is that the Jewish elite conspired with the Nazis-bankrolled them at the same time imposing a economic blockade of Germany, a nation whose cultural and financial institutions were at the time dominated by Jews that caused the horrific backlash we know as the Holocaust.  They still have this attitude: http://www.alternet.org/world/148016/how_to_kill_goyim_and_influence_people:_israeli_rabbis_defend_book%27s_shocking_religious_defense_of_killing_non-jews_%28with_video%29/ )

Right... so I defended Alex Jones because his critics were attacking his wife just because she's Jewish.  Which is wrong. 

And because his media empire allows him a near million dollar mansion at 6601 Dogwood Creek, West Lake Hills, Texas 78746.  At the time I thought it a breach of his privacy....

Though him and his wife's treatment of the band Pokerface, well I couldn't defend that.  The means he got Genesis communications... well there's smoke there too.

I didn't agree with how he blindly defended Ron Paul after he refused to challenge the New Hampshire  Primary vote fraud.  He grudgingly... well he danced around it but I didn't get banned-although I DID get banned via one of his douchebag moderators for a post I made "Tyranny Rorscharch Test"-a SWAT with a MP-5 submachine gun stands guard over a little boy urinating during a raid.  Sane flunked that test as did Alex Jones for allowing me to be banned.

So when did I see the fire-that Alex Jones has become a gatekeeper for the sake of his media empire and lifestyle?  Lead the movement in circles of failure?

Austin Gun Rally.

January 2010 a gun show promoter had his show shut down by the Austin PD and ATF.  Catherine Bleish and John Bush with We Are Change Austin organize a rally.  Alex Jones jumps on the bandwagon...

view his rampage:











MORE YOUTUBE RESULTS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alex+jones+austin+gun+rally&aq=f


Yah.  Then a few weeks later the Gatekeeper we had supported all these years as a champion then attacks Deborah Medina-a candidate for the Governor of Texas going up against Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchinson... I guess Deborah refused to pay tribute to the fat man...


Now Ms Medina did throw the 9/11 truth movement under the bus-so did Ron "Quitter" Paul yet Alex Jones didn't go on a days-long rant against him after he punked out on the New Hampshire vote fraud.

Alex Jones is out for himself-at best.  Really he's now the alternative media's gatekeeper, shutting out people who can actually get RESULTS.  He's a traitor.

No comments: