Wednesday, November 07, 2012

SCRIBD PULLS FREEDOM GUIDE OMNIBUS FOR 'COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT'-WHEN I WROTE AND COMPILED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

This is their address: copyright@scribd.com

And this is my first letter to Scribd:

Greetings,

I'm the AUTHOR of Freedom Guide Omnibus, and I claim a common law copyright: free to reproduce so long as attribution is given.  The evidence for my claim is my blog Freedom Guide, where I compiled MY OWN ARTICLES into this collection.  Here are the addresses:

http://freedomguide.blogspot.com
http://freedomguide.wordpress.com

The original Freedom Guide is a Blogger blog and I started it in the beginning of 2005.  After 2009 or so that became a compilation of relevant articles reproduced under Fair Use as I've NEVER attempted to profit from ANYTHING associated with Freedom Guide either written or video.  I figured it would be a pain to go back to when Freedom Guide was just my articles so I opened a Wordpress blog that has become about exclusively my writings.

Now with my bonafides presented before you I ask that you restore MY BOOK immediately.  I'm also asking that you tell me who made this claim of so-called copyright infringement.  As an account holder with your company I would kindly expect you to expedite this.  Oh and I'm posting this on Freedom Guide as well.

J. Croft
Be good Patriots and send them some bitchings eh?

No comments: