Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My 9/11

MY 9/11

J. Croft
freedomguide.blogspot.com

Waking up about 9:30 or so in the AM on September 11, 2001 I thought it’d be just another day off:

Go back to bed for a few more hours of sleep.

Eat, shower, get in my ride and cruise around town in the afternoon. Maybe see a movie.

Do some shopping, go out and drink in the evening.

…But sometimes you can’t get back to sleep. So I turned on the electronic narcotic that manages to rob me of my time…

What I wound up turning on was the live news coverage that day. I stared at the TV, and my first thought was “must be some kind of disaster movie. They’re spending a lot of money cuz they got the World Trade Center on fire and everything-but why is it in broadcast news video?”

Then it hit me that 9:30 in the morning’s a rather odd time to show a faux live drama… maybe some programming executive was doing some way out of character experimenting.

THE N it hit me-this is really happening! A jet really did crash into the World Trade Center!

I start flipping through the channels: all the networks, both Foxnews and CNN, all the Turner channels, MTV, CNBC-all were covering the crash.

Then the second plane hits.

This is an attack.

Has to be terrorists hijacking the airliners, yes.

Then news comes of the Pentagon getting hit.

The Pentagon? ! Wait a second, where the hell’s the Air Force?! They intercept small planes going off course all the time, and they miss three hijacked airliners?

From the initial news accounts they came out of Boston and flew jagged, obviously off course flight paths. Commercial jetliners aren’t exactly the fastest things in the air, and America’s eastern seaboard’s dotted with not only SAC air bases, but Air Force tactical wings and the National Guard squadrons as well…

…Where the hell were they? That was what was going through my mind as I watched the World Trade Center and Pentagon burn.

I join my parents at their place, as one of the towers suddenly collapses-you’ve seen the video. It was kind of like watching a rocket take off, only it’s form smoothly compresses and disappears amid a violent explosion of dust and debris.

I pace back and forth, angry beyond belief we were being attacked.

Then my father, says something that helped me put it back into perspective:

“You’re angry aren’t you?”

Yes, I said. Oh yes.

“That’s what you’re supposed to feel.” To him, he saw this was a setup of colossal proportions. Not thinking clearly at the moment I argued with him about the planes taking the buildings down, as he in frustration shook his head, reminding me they found bombs in those towers.

I went back to my place. Out of a useless, but primeval need I checked, made certain my pistol and my military pattern semiautomatic rifle(of which I had been properly trained in it’s use) were ready… but ready for what? Jihadists to roll through my town shooting up the neighborhoods in drive-bys shouting “Allah Ackbar”?

So I watched television some more: just about the only channel not putting it’s spin on that darkest day was Turner Classic Movies. That pox on God known as TBN was spinning it like it was “prophetic”; I turned the channel before I did something stupid to the set, as I had just gotten it for Saturnalia-er, x-mas.

It was coming out that there were 19 Arab hijackers that were responsible. 19 Arabs who kamikaze the whole world into World War III. The teleprompter readers on all the networks were all of a sudden introducing new buzzwords:

“War on Terror”

“New Normality-get used to it”

“Homeland Security”.

And the way they trotted those words out, it was like that too was scripted-

-Scripted?! This whole attack, scripted?! I had to get the hell outta the house. I couldn’t think.

So I drove, listened to the radio as they too were tripping over that day. Everywhere I went there was this universal feeling of violation, of outrage, of wanting to go to war. Still had a hard time thinking through the raw anger that was burning inside me, yet the clues were jumbling around in my head. The absence of our trillion dollar air defenses, the reported bombs by cops and firemen before the towers imploded like they were demolished(which they were), the rollout of new slogans to help paradigm shift Americans thinking. The reports on the internet that I was slowly recalling about shadowy deals with the Taliban that fell apart about oil pipelines, about warnings of terrorist attacks scattered throughout the media.

Rolling on by the gas stations, seeing the long lines for gas-some stations were out. Hearing reports of greedy gas stations jacking the prices all the way to 4 dollars a gallon(a outrageous sum at the time).

It was too much, so I hit the bar to drink(the same bar I had inspiration to go to about a year and a half later to have that talk with that traitor).

Everyone was in as much a state of disbelief and anger as I was. Everyone…

…Everyone except this short, stout, well built, buzzcut dude. I believe his name was Mike, but it’s been five years, so who knows. He was actually grinning of all things, like this was fucking x-mas for him!

Over beers, we talked.

I fingered him as being in the military-he stated he was a Army Ranger and that he’d be going over to Afghanistan soon.

They were that certain? Or was his mission already planned before 9/11?

Yes he was excited, as he had been anticipating this himself.

I was cautious. I had my doubts-not only about the true nature of the events of that day, but of our ability to win if we’re going into the Middle East and Central Asia-a place as far removed from America’s ocean based power as you could imagine.

Didn’t even faze him: “Hell, we’re worse than the Germans! There’s nothing worse than Americans pissed off!” Trying to work the pissed off patriot angle, all I saw was how thoroughly the planning for WW III, how deep the brainwashing of our brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, mothers and fathers, and friends in the military.

He went further: “We’re going to have to give up some rights, some Freedom in order to win this”(the way he said it, it was like we’re loosing our Freedom no matter what kind of false flag operation had to be executed)

“No way!” I shouted, “No way in hell the American People would accept such a thing!”

That traitor shrugged his shoulders, smiled at me, like he knew better about such things.

That was five years ago. Seeing how things have deteriorated, how the war in Iraq has been proven a fraud, how average folks have rolled over for massa state when they grope their wives and kids privates, how much more surveillance, how much more law we’re subject to… well, he did know better about such things.

I left. I called my people alerting them to fill up their gas tanks fearing a shortage-which didn’t come.

Over the next days, weeks I scoured the Internet; a whole lot of chest beating and flag waving oh yes, but also a lot of numerological coincidences started coming out. There are a lot of astrological and numerological “coincidences” that occur throughout human history, through the design of America’s symbols, architecture. 9/11 was a day that had been in planning for a VERY long time.

I had also been visiting copvcia.com, the website of the now self-exiled Mike Ruppert who had participated in the fraud that was the drug war-busting street corner gangstas for drugs Bush, Clinton and Ollie North smuggled in. He was one of the first on the internet to call bullshit on the day’s events, at least as far as intent goes.

Over the years I read hundreds of internet reports on 9/11, printed out thousands of pages documenting the vast, murderous fraud that the shadow government perpetrated. Same shadow government that people get persecuted for if they talk about it-like if they were talking about UFO’s or Santa Claus.

The mainstream culture has kept a lid on the 9/11 truth movement, kept the brain-deadened, craven, materialism-enslaved, cowardly ‘murikans asleep. That movement has just about had it’s day, and with the upcoming operations against Syria and Iran I suspect any leeway we’ll have to seek out the truth and do something about it-peacefully-will evaporate when full martial law is in effect and soldiers go door to door looking for those on that “red list”.

Stop looking for "leaders" to lead you out of the death spiral of this once great nation. Learn to lead yourselves-at least get together some basics like stored food, firearms and training, ammo, fuel. Better yet, move to a small community with a balanced locally self-sufficient economy, water resources and hopefully locally generated electricity form a party and take over the local government. Deconstruct the beast in your own backyard and become a example of what Freedom is, so that others can be inspired and encouraged to do likewise. Form militias to resist and repel the inevitable backlash that will come... this won't be the start of a civil war because we've BEEN in one-it's just that nobody's fought back yet against the beast that perpretrated 9/11.

2 comments:

Jewels1 said...

I have just recently posted some more info regarding 9/11 on my blog. I had a link to YOUR blog that someone sent me many months ago. Just passin time, I guess, and thought I'd drop in.

My assumption after much thought: I believe that we were all subliminally programmed to be glued to our TV screens the morning of 9/11, 2001. After you read my latest post (If you so desire) you may see even MORE merit in this statement!

You see, I NEVER watch(ed) the news! I hate it with a passion...BUT, about 5-6 days before the events of 9/11, I had gotten into the "habit" of immediately turning on the news each morning upon waking up. I had never done this before. Therefore, I, like millions of other Americans, was glued to the screen as the horrors unfolded! And I, too, thought at first that it was another New York-based disaster movie~more subliminal programming, I am guessing!?!

I don't buy the "Official Version" of 9/11. But the events of that day and the subsequent development of King George's Dictatorship, have managed to awaken me from my American Stupor~enough to really see what was going on. I grieve for the lives lost on that day. Especially as they were used as pawns in a giant chess game by the power-brokers that be, to further their own plans. It makes me sick!!

Feel free to visit my blog. I have given up lately on posting my own rhetoric, and doing more posting of links to the ideas, opinions and cold, hard facts of others which have been discovered in their quest for Truth!

Keep posting. Even though no one really visits my blog much anymore, it is still cathartic for me to write it out and "empty" my heart of the hurt. As much as can be emptied, that is. This pain in my "Solar Plexus," what many call the soul, will never be alleviated until the creeps and thugs in control are brought to their knees and made to account for the atrocities they have commited. And this may not happen in our lifetimes! But hopefully, either my daughter or my grandchildren will see this glorious day!

Jewels

Republicae said...

I am with you! Indeed, we live in perilous times, of that there is no doubt, but the peril comes from within our government, more so than from a foreign threat. The Founding Fathers were well aware of the inclination of men in power to seek that power without restraint or limitation, for it is indeed the nature of power to corrupt the hearts and minds of men.

Because of this, the Founding Fathers were keenly aware of the safeguards necessary to define restrictions upon all branches of our government. No one branch would be allowed to become independent of the other in order to fulfill its duties to the Citizens of this Nation. In addition to these restrictions, the Founding Fathers also depended on the outcry of the People to restrict such abbreviations as might occur when those in power stepped outside the boundaries of Constitutional Order.

Unfortunately, there are always those in power who seek to subvert the limitations placed upon them by the use of various means from subtle legislation to Executive Orders which side-step the pure intent of the Law of the Land. During the history of Our Nation, there have been numerous occasions when the one of the three branches of government has stepped outside the bounds of Constitutional Limitations however, none have taken such steps so far as this President and his Administration.

There have been extremely intricate and indeed, industrious attempts to persuade the People that the President has the authority and power to execute changes which, while contrary to the Constitutional Order, are both legal and necessary in order to maintain security over this Nation. Within the purview of National Security, all manor of legislations, Executive Orders, and signing statements have been issued, the majority of which are in direct opposition to Constitutional Order and are thereby should be considered illegal.

This Nation, this People now face a government, which has taken upon itself the ability to abridge just about every Right guaranteed to the People within the Bill of Rights. Indeed, it has placed within the framework of its operation the ability to ignore the Constitution altogether if it deems it necessary, and to do so without any oversight or permission from Congress or indeed, the People.

Under the guise of National Security, this government has implemented measures, which can only be described as fascist in nature, and illegal under all Constitutional Guidelines. They continue to manipulate the interpretation of the Constitution to suit the needs of their agenda, and issue statements which ignore the Rights of the People to even redress their grievances concerning such matters.

This Administration has, through it’s broad interpretation determined that it has the sole right to issue and enforce its Law as it sees fit despite any Constitutional Restrictions which apply. It has taken upon itself the ability to frustrate, deny and indeed, to defeat the Rights of the People by means of its ability, by threat of force or detainment, to usurp the Constitution Order of this Republic.

It ignores the fact that the Constitution was created to govern government and not the People, that the limitations as enumerated within the Constitution were solely intended to place definite limitations and restrictions upon the actions of government.

Although passed by Congress, under duress, the USA Patriot Act is one of the most sweeping fascist measures ever to be introduced within this Nation. Its broad scope of interpretation and implementation makes it one of the most dangerous pieces of legislation to face the Citizens of the Nation.

When reading the 324 page Patriot Act, you will notice the primary theme is Security Interests of the Government. The safeguards are focused upon the government and the ability of the government to act against threats to itself. It is evident that the government is much more interested in securing its position of power and authority than it is with the Rights, Liberty and Freedom of the American People, indeed this document is, in most cases, in direct opposition to the Constitution and thereby nullifies the majority of the Bill of Rights.

Like the Patriot Act, the upcoming implementation of the Real ID Act will seek to seal the authority of the government over the People. Restrictions upon movement, actions, careers, and the ability to dissent will provide the government with the tools necessary to place its control over this Nation and it's Citizens as never before. The Real ID Act, in combination with the Patriot Act, is little more than the institution of a fascist regime over this Once Great Nation.

When judging the evidence of this governments operation, one thing has become clear, the eyes of the government are upon the American People more so than any external threat of terrorism. The borders and ports are open to just about any “terrorist” who decides to slip across or import weapons into this Nation, yet the government has continued its push to eliminate opposition by the People instead of actually securing this country and its People from the threat of terrorism. While there is no doubt that We must defend our Nation against all enemies, We, the People, must remain vigilant against those who seek to erode the very reason for such a defense, and that is Our Constitutional Republic and the Rights it is intended to Protect against the government itself.

Resistance to tyranny is never futile. We, the People must make it clear that a tyrant's hold on power will be fleeting as more and more resistance emerges from the ranks of the People themselves. The time will come when the People will once again demand their Freedom, their Liberty and their Rights and their actions will make it impossible for tyranny to continue to govern and enforce unjust laws which violate the Constitutional Foundation of the Republic.