Friday, February 27, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT: FREEDOM GUIDE IS GOING VIDEO...

ANNOUNCEMENT: FREEDOM GUIDE IS GOING VIDEO...


J. Croft
http://freedomguide.blogspot.com
http://freedomguide.wordpress.com

...but there's a but... in a minute.

I am finally going to enter into video. It's past time I took what I put into essays and translate that into video.

I see Freedom Guide as a new front in the war for freedom, where news, commentary, documentary and narrative content blend together, feed off each other in a synergy that will activate people. I plan on incorporating content from other notable voices in the Freedom Movement into the site. For income-to be able to do more-DVD's... Blue Ray disks hopefully... will be sold and they will have content not available on the website... to get people to buy them, sending cash flow back into Freedom Guide. I see no shame in making money while fighting for Freedom-look at all that Alex Jones and David Icke do. I should be able to do the same... probably better.

I will however, need some things. Things I can't get on my own. That's why I'm calling for a Freedom Guide Bomb.

Things I need-the buts:

Remailer: need a remailer to handle the corporate mail in NE Ohio.

Nevada Incorporation to sign over to me; basically all I'd want is to be handed the keys-so to speak-of a corporation to put Freedom Guide under. I don't have a SSN# and I'm lucky to get money together for food. It would have to have a bank account already bundled, with nominees. www.nevadainc.com I believe would be a good place to get this. It would also be used to issue shares to contributors. I've tried to think of ways to do this 100% free market... but I need this so someone with a few dollars is going to have to step up to the plate. Plus I need a account to receive money. If you have a way to do this all underground, lemme know.

Book Publisher: I plan on compiling my articles plus themed content into a series of books. I'm looking for a no b.s. publisher with connections in the Patriot community to print and distribute under the Freedom Guide corporation.

Money Bomb; Alex Jones has had two money bombs to get his new studio. Rayelan Allen of Rumor Mill News relies on donations to get her by. Well, cameras and a computer to adequetly handle modern video takes money and time. For those that have read my articles I would ask them to consider how much more I could do in video, how much benefit they've derived from my writings and ask God to send money... hate sounding like Oral Roberts but it takes money to get things done in America. You want me to take Freedom Guide to the next level, that's what I need.

Comments and questions? Send them to my e-mail: j-croft@graffiti.net

No comments: