Friday, April 08, 2011
WHY THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT LOST
WHY THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT LOST
A short time ago, I sent this reply to AWRM and posted it on my blog about the feds wanting to ban use of any medium of exchange apart from their federal reserve notes. I saw an opportunity to once again point out a wide open vulnerability of the enemy and to strike at it while there are still accountable local governments that could be taken back and used to shield us from the beast:
Thread bumped here: http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2011/04/feds-going-after-constitutional-money.html
The enemy will ratchet the screws they got us under tighter...
No lemme rewrite that: the enemy will ratchet the screws we let them keep us under tighter.
What's going to have to fit for you -if you want Freedom-is to take it. We are few in number and geographically distributed so we have little to no power, even in our locales. Especially in our locales because well, we as a movement don't get the steady game, the long game and seek to start, build and expand the Second American Revolution.
The enemy will strike at us largely locally because the feds are too few for national coverage; they rely on state and local governments to enforce their edicts or inform them when they need to bring the federal hammer down on a nail sticking out.
You can build up the underground economy but snitches are bitches that get stitches and wind up in ditches... well they should but we're too nice and law abiding. Laws are an enemy quiet weapons system and being nice to bullies and thieves doesn't pay.
The dollar is a economic weapon that steadily loses purchasing power and the enemy will enforce a monopoly on its currency. What do we do? Use silver and gold, barter items, self-issued script? When we can?
We need a political cover to start up and expand our economic initiatives or it's over. We can either get serious and start taking back communities through recall election to create a local shield, and build and expand the SAR, or we can try enforcing it with our rifles. Because what we're doing now will get us picked off as the enemy's revenuers and snitches take us out one by one, or by bunch.
Get politically active, fight, or give up.
A reply from Safetalker, at AWRM about yet another attempt by me to cheerlead a proper response to the enemy:
Your words fall on ears of lead. They know it is true, but very inconvenient. How can the many with all of those privileges be expected to pass them up for mere Freedoms.
If the rank and file militia man was expected to spend their nights patrolling their neighborhoods to protect the family, or community gardens they would have no time to be here posting Patriot quips.
If they had to spend their weekends planting backup food there would be no trips to the Gun shows or the range to blow off 20 to 50 $1.00 bullets.
How many have even begun cacheting ammo and food stores. How many have sealed cans of gasoline hidden away for when it is gone.
J. Croft nothing has happened since your first articles I read a couple of years ago. The Internet though has given rise to better intel spread.
I, unfortunately, am the same as everybody else. Consigcor posted those articles on Guerrilla Economics that just about had the task down to a step by step affair. Then we read all of the leads on how it didn't work for them.
J. Croft, Thank you for you service to the American people. I say that because unless you are leaving cash behind the American people don't recognize you.
I hope I get bombarded by people telling me to shove it that they do all of the right things. I hope some are even true. I fear though that I am correct.
I realize that those who live out past the 7-11 sign are somewhat ready for next week, but what about the rest.
When the heroic Republican Congress fails to hold their ground on the budget and Lil Barry holds his ground and veto's the continuation bill who will they blame. If this runs into a month and the SSI checks have no place to go, the retirement checks have no place to go. The Meicare checks have no place to be printed. Who will stand up and say it is the correct thing to do.
When the masses move into the streets to protest curtailment of many government functions and the Military comes in to quell them who's fault will it be that Walmart has no gas due to EPA inspectors being on furlow, eggs due to FDA not conducting inspections, imported food since Border Patrol will not inspect the cargo.
Hope you bought your weapons before the FBI folks who do records checks will be on furlow also.
J. Croft. again thanks for your writing. It keeps me sharp and focus.
What can I say to that? The man speaks the Truth. We lost and it's our fault.
I've spent the past 6 years attempting to ignite just such a peaceable takeback of our nation using the example set by the GIs of Athens, Tennessee in 1946 when they took back their local government from the political syndicate that had been victimizing them for decades.
No, I'm not talking about the shooting phase-I'm talking... have talked, wrote, about dragging those bastards out via the Recall Election process. They raised a full campaign ticket of candidates and ran them against a corrupt local oligarchy, and it was only when the Sheriffs shot a black GI, stole the ballot boxes and took two others hostage that the GIs raided a National Guard Armory and laid siege to the jail the enemy was entrenched in-it took dynamite to convince them to surrender, but surrender they did. The Governor of Tennessee resisted calls to send in the National Guard, rightly fearing a widening conflict.
Perhaps he should've and kicked off the Second American Revolution in 1946.
Don't get me wrong; in theory the Athens TN strategy can still work, we still have representative government at the local level, but theory gets turned into roadkill when it meets a road traveled on by millions of people identifying themselves as "patriots".
Yes the vast majority of rank and file Patriots are sincere at least in belief. The problems are the vast majority of them will not lead themselves. They listen to hucksters, COINTELPRO operatives, ringers and they get led into the various circles and brick walls and have in 2011 America been effectively neutralized even as there's a rising tide of rage for... everything.
WHY WE LOST
What the Patriot Movement has neglected-by design of many of its COINTELPRO leaders, the rest by ignorance and delusion-is that the beast is vulnerable on the million or so local governments. They are the ones that enforce local and state and federal edicts at the level you're at.
It is local government that confronts you with armed men to extort from you. It is local government that takes your home via your children imprisoned in state schools. It is local government that taxes, imposes more rules, act as the eyes of the state and federal governments.
It is local government that our few in number have even a chance at overthrowing. Could you imagine it if Patriots got together, mounted a recall election against some poor town run into the ground by scumbag freemasons and cleaned it up? Not only cleaned it up but made it an example of what American SHOULD be, CAN be.
We could advertise the hell out of the results, Freedom and Propserity would flow out of that town, the Second American Revolution would grow on its own and we could then take back the state and national offices everyone in the non-moving movement dreams about. Until that happens, then, no. The Patriot Movement will be a group philosophical masturbation club open to anyone willing to be led around circles and into brick walls.
The enemy is entrenched in state and federal offices; a half century or more of our actions to clean them out have only led to revealing our impotence and irrelevancy. No, Ron Paul did NOT win anything in 08 except for about 30 million dollars from the people he hustled. No, James Trafficant could NOT stop himself getting railroaded into prison.
The only time we have an effect on them at those levels, is when their very lives are at risk-like when the immigration bill came up a few years ago and Nancy Pelosi in the House of Representatives shakily described all the threats that came in. And THAT stopped them.
Lindsay Williams stated the enemy is afraid of anarchy, of people doing things-anything-beyond keyboard pounding. The enemy has little to fear. In fact WE are our own worst enemy-that we're divided, weak, impotent, is the root cause of why the Gulf of Mexico is full of toxic oil and Corexit. Why America became the beast's policemen and is now being slated for destruction and reconstruction into a economic colony.
What do we do? Send threats of suits. Yeah; some self-styled "libertarian" lawyer is threatening a DMCA suit with me. Why? Because I reposted a pertinent article of his about keeping your mouth shut around the cops-and gave attribution and a link like I always do. We got genocide and tyranny closing in and he wants to nuke Freedom Guide; no wonder we lose.
July4Patriot: I go back to The Mental Militia to raise support for Charles Dyer, the man who awakened so many Americans in public service to abide their oaths and get torn apart. These folks are the kind of libertarian who'd refuse a helicopter ride off the top of a burning building because, well, because today's libertarian will fight any fight but the ones that are important. A libertarian would be about the last person I'd count on in any fight, I'd wind up with a knife in the back. Stewart Rhodes, who runs his oath keeper organization as a way to get names of Patriots and lead them nowhere, openly lied about Charles Dyer and his role in the Oath Keeper Movement. His very guiding principles are a cleverly worded call to inaction: "reach, teach, and inspire".
Meh, the entire spectrum of movements and organizations purporting to be about Freedom are full of such operatives and shysters. Ron Paul took that 30 million from the 08 primaries-after laying down for the election fraud-used that money for his 'campaign for liberty' that promised to get candidates into state and local offices... worked for his son Rand.
Alex Jones: he gives people more than enough ammunition to shoot back at him, his epic disruption of the Austin Gun Rally and his last minute surprise attack on Deborah Medina when she had a chance to dethrone Rick Perry for the Texas Governor... I mean, Ron Paul can deny 9/11 truth but she can't? His douchebaggery can get epic, but then a whole cottage industry of Jew haters uses those examples and his reluctance to fully attack Israel and Zionists to lead people into donning Nazi death camp guard uniforms about Jews in general. None of it is right.
We got enemy in every powerful place, and as fractious, greedy and at times fuckheaded stupid they at least are smart enough to present a united front against us.
They laugh at us.
We deserve it.
Below is an article I reposted from Rense.com. There's a lot of truth:
20 Things The Illuminati
Can Teach You
By Stefan Fobes
Today I again, write here about a vast, sprawling movement which comprises a dedicated part of the population who work day in, day out to bring great changes to this world.
In this arena, the majority does not see intelligence, courage, honor, decency, skill, as great things. They speak of these in glowing terms, yes, but the reality is just the opposite. Your worth is decided strictly, by most people comprising this "underground", by the resources you have at your beck and call, and how many worshippers, clones and mindless thralls you have sloshing saliva in your path at the moment. The naive neophytes are fed upon by hungrier, slicker fish who lie, and think of nothing other of their own self-aggrandizment, no matter what the cost to anyone else. Who will take them for everything they are worth and go home and eat fabulous dinners and sleep quite well.
Independently creative thought is generally at a minimum. Raw recruits sit back, read their prepared daily briefs, and follow the included orders from the bigger fish. The reptilian brain by and large, runs the show here.
I'm talking about the malevolent, cutthroat world of Illuminati rituals and their secret society network?
No. I write of the conspiracy research arena.
I see this grotesque attitude permeating what should be the nexus point for the kindest, the wisest, the toughest. What really should be a gathering place for the best of the best. But instead I see constant desperate struggles, by the so-called awakened just as in the world of so-called sheeple, to try to grab power over others and see themselves as better than everyone else around them. The reptilian brain rules.
I see instead of dynamic individual minds who are so in speech and in deed, joining ideas instead of easily infiltratable groups, just innocent lambs waiting to be eaten by the next Illuminati agent with a fancy, cleverly worked out website and a loud enough voice booming with fake intensity.
I see penis measuring contests on who has the biggest hits on Alexa instead of brainstorming on what actually works and then simply going out and doing it.
And so, from a guy who comes from an Illuminati family himself, here are 20 things the Illuminati can teach you. This is not an endorsement of them.
1. They are voracious in their infoseeking. If it takes all night long, or weeks, or years, they will look and look till they get what they have been looking for.
2. Whenever one of their associates or slaves needs something for a mission, Illuminati members make sure this person or persons get the material resources they need to get the job done, whether it be by contributions or whatever. Even if the person is disliked, all that is necessary is that the person has the skills for the job and the plan be workable. No whining on forums, no silly speeches, just gets done.
3. They know how to conserve their resources. They do not throw out all their chips all in on one go.
4. They trust their instincts.
5. If they see an opening, they do not hesitate to take advantage and exploit it.
6. They do not go into deep dark depressions just because they had one minor setback. They use everything they have to find out exactly what went wrong, and correct the problem.
7. They know how to organize themselves.
8. Among them, concepts of color, sexual orientation, and fame are meaningless. The goal goes first.
9. They know what TV is and does - they introduced it, you know! The goal comes before the TV or any of their other mind control devices, such as video games. Watching all those hours every day and being "awake" are like matter and anti-matter. They cannot be in the same place at the same time.
10. They know to not let anyone take what they have. If someone tried to CPS their kids there'd be hell on all involved in trying, even the person who made the call. Literally.
11. You can insult them all you want, call them anything, and they do not take it like Joe and Jane Public would. This is because they have absolutely no pride or morals, but anyone who does with intelligence can easily integrate this into their minds.
12. They would NEVER, under any circumstances, sell out themselves out by giving their family secrets out to the public for peanuts, like so many of the commoners do by selling out their countries and spying on and black opping their fellow humans.
13. In the public eye, wanting a lot of material resources is seen as something to be ashamed of. It is a damn good thing! Everyone should have all the material items they need to do everything they need to do, and should feel pride in having the self-love for holding that perspective and moving with it. This is the mindset the leadership of the Illuminati hold.
14. When information is placed before them that is obviously a threat to their well-being, they immediately take action about it and do not go rushing to drown life circumstances in a TV or bag of takeout, even if they do not know precisely what to do at the moment.
15. Even if all hope seems lost, and the odds are against them, they still keep on working at it 110%.
16. They know the value of building up networks.
17. They feel no guilt about defending themselves from legal, physical, or other attacks. At times I read about people I see acting nice to their agents, saying sorry to them, when it was the agent who had infringed upon their rights. Never be sorry and apologetic to them. It's a clear cut sign of victim mentality and is asking for trouble.
18. They are flexible, to an extent, and do not work with the controlled by them mainstream science and know the reality and value of homeopathy, energy and herbal healing, and do not hesitate to take full advantage of these using all the resources they have at their disposal.
19. They have always understood that they have their livelihood to defend, which is their pyramidal control system and all the luxury that comes with it. Humanity will learn from this, whether it be gently through information like this article, or the hard way. Everyone must understand that their livelihoods are also being threatened, and act upon this via exposure of the agenda.
20. They know to set aside their petty differences when business needs to be taken care of.
So what am I going to do now?
I don't know but I'm going to pray on it. I will ask God and go from there.