Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A PERSONAL APPEAL FROM A FATHER OF A SLAIN SOLDIER IN IRAQ

My name is Steven Douglas Elwood, if you put my full name in any search engine you can find out everything about me. This is about my son Jake. He died in Iraq in 2008. They say he committed suicide. I do not believe this, there are many service men that are accused of committing suicide when this was not the case. I have the Army’s full report, it is 3 inches thick and full of discrepancies. I cannot get anyone interested in investigating this abundance of suicides. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this matter, please E-mail me at elwoodsinoakdale@aol.com.  You are my last hope in this matter.

Thank you,

Steve

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Can anyone help him?  I'm putting this out because the troops are as much victims as anyone else.

No comments: