Wednesday, March 02, 2011

THE STRAWMAN... BULLSHIT OR NOT?

The Strawman is something I've encountered over the years.  That there is a legal fiction that the legal system revolves around and there was a way to bust that legal fiction thus freeing you-well I always thought it was a bunch of crap.  All I did was be lucky to have had parents who were out of the system, and though I didn't get along with them, I never really enter the system:

No SSN
No driver's license
No bank account, loans, etc.

That's what I advocate, just remove yourself but what if...

I saw a youtube video-a man was in court, claimed sovereign citizen status and the judge excused himself went on recess and the man declared himself a soverign citizen and he got out of there scot free.  I'll update this post with a link but that made me think maybe this ISN'T a total patriot sham.

I put this link out for academic study...

http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/killing-your-strawman-the-path-to-freedom/

No comments: