Tuesday, June 05, 2012

GWAH! GWAH! KEN OF POOPHAT DOT COM WHINES OF ANOTHER ARTICLE USED UNDER FAIR USE

Legal beagle asslick 'ken' from a website pitches a bitchfit cuz Alex Jones "scraper" oh God he took an entire post of his that he throws up on his website...

Hey, I'll be nice, put this man's full diaper load up 'in part'... guess where?

The Never-Blue Lizard People Do Not Recognize Human Copyright "Laws"

 
STORY CATEGORY LINK EDITED OUT, I AM OFFICIALLY WITHIN COMPLIANCE OF YOUR NAZI ASS VIEW OF FAIR USE
When I wrote this post advocating for a non-partisan approach to defending thuggishly threatened speech, I was happy when people started to link to it, because I believe its message sincerely and forcefully.
I was happy, that is, until I noticed that a large number of the links were coming from scrapers — sites that simply copy an entire post verbatim, with or without attribution.
Take conspiracy SLUR EDITED OUT, I AM REDOUBLING MY EFFORT TO MAINTAIN COMPLIANCE WITH PEDO FREAK KEN'S NAZI ASS VIEW OF FAIR USE Alex Jones' site InfoWars, which scraped my post wholesale, though it at least preserved original links and attributed it with a link. That's clearly not fair use.

I'll interrupt: Ken you're a punk and a bully with a law degree cuz you're too much of a whiny coward to go toe-to-toe, coward.  Don't worry, Alex Jones has 'scraped' from me from time to time but you don't see me whipping out a boiler plate DMCA suit-HA!  Okay back to the Mr. Fully-loaded diaper's hissy fit:

I tried writing InfoWars Editor Kurt Nimmo, politely requesting that they transform the post into a reasonably limited quotation and a link, so as to 

WORD EDITED OUT, I AM TRIPLICATING MY EFFORT TO MAINTAIN COMPLIANCE WITH KENNY'S OBAMAESQUE VIEW OF FAIR USE... 'RESPECT'-HA!
both my intellectual property rights and good blogging etiquette. I never got a response. Perhaps that's understandable. Folks at InfoWars are busy. Day by day, they are the tip of the spear, seeking the

WORD EDITED OUT, I AM IRREFUTABLY COMPLYING WITH MEN'S BATHHOUSE PATRON KENNY'S VIEW OF FAIR USE-OH, JANET NAPOLITANO HAD A LOOK AND SHE FLINCHED!
proof that Lizard People faked the "Moon Landing" to create the illusion of a genuine space program, whilst actually preventing humanity from encountering That Which We Are Not Meant To Know. This month they are very busy fact-checking this 

HYPHENATED WORD EDITED OUT IN COMPLIANCE TO... ACTUALLY NO, IT'S TO MAKE THIS SENTENCE ACTUALLY BE ACCURATE.  KEN WHINES ABOUT 'SCRAPING' WHILE ENGAGING IN DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER... SAY, ISN'T THERE A LAWYER OUT THERE THAT DEALS IN THIS? 
private space mission, which is actually being filmed on a sound stage in Burbank. If you look carefully you'll see a number of the participants were washouts from second-string reality shows. And InfoWars is this close to a blockbuster story about how local craft services people have been delivering a suspicious amount of live bugs to the soundstage. So they're busy — too busy to create original content, too busy to refrain from

WORD EDITED OUT BECAUSE OH MY GOD KEN MIGHT DELIVER A DMCA NOTICE TO... SAY, YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I LIVE DO YOU?
, too busy to respond to emails.

Don't worry Ken, I got time to fuck with you....
I considered sending them a DMCA notice, but I may hold off just a bit. My wife has informed me that I have reached my quarterly quota of unbalanced people I may antagonize. She's concerned that I might get snatched off the street and stuffed into some sort of Patriot's Terrarium or something.
I also got scraped by a blogger named Chris Roubis, (GO CHRIS GO!) whose blog falls into the general classificaion of "sites with advertisements about how fluoridation threatens babies" or "sites with post categories involving the terms 'UFO' and 'Chemtrails.'" As much as I like attention, this seemed like something of a disappointing comedown, venue-wise. InfoWars is heavily trafficked, and has higher-class advertisements advocating use of colloidal silver, not posts about babies, who after all are not independently productive members of society.

I'll break this scurrilous point up to advise that, yes, Ken's a lawyer and is skilled at smearing people in and out of court.  
[Interesting Fact: Lizard People, who are naturally green, are genetically incapable of turning blue, whatever disguise or glamour they are wearing. Therefore widespread use of colloidal silver is an excellent method of identifying Lizard People. This is also why it is imperative that someone fund a live-action 

WORD EDITED OUT NOT TO THREAT OF DMCA SUIT BUT BECAUSE KEN'S LAME ATTEMPTS AT SNARK ARE TOO MUCH, PLUS I'M TRYING TO SAVE HIM FROM A COPYRIGHT LAWSUIT AT MY END.
movie.] Anyway, I left a comment at Chris Roubis' site, but a week later it's still in moderation. He's busy too, I'm sure. So is Radio Justin, who also scraped me shamelessly. I tried listening to Radio Justin to see if he's hold a symposium explaining his principled reasons for ripping off my content (OH GOD!) and not answering my complaint about it, but after a while a got sort of depressed by the weepy Donna Summer tributes and tuned out.
Anyway, I guess I should be happy. Silence and stonewalling, ultimately, are preferable to enraged, vaguely threatening, and 
HYPHENATED WORD EDITED OUT NOT DUE TO ANY REASON BUT TO SHOW I DIDN'T SCRAPE YOUR ARTICLE... REALLY YOU GOT ATTRIBUTION A LINK AND EVERYTHING.  ANY SNARK YOU GET IS WELL DESERVED.
justifications, which is what I got the last time I complained about a scraper. Counting blessings!

See?  Seven words edited out!  Count em' if you don't believe me!  I'm ready for you and your little troupe of unwashed dickriders to come 20 deep-but I didn't SCRAAAAAAAAAAAPE!   Look why don't you charge people for the privilege of seeing your gloriously backhanded attempts at asshat libertarianism, and that way you might actually... legally-I can't forget you ratfuck lawyers write the laws-legally file suit for copyright.  Not that it matters because there's this thing called Fair Use.

Oh, link's here for the rest of the article: http://www.popehat.com/2012/05/31/the-never-blue-lizard-people-do-not-recognize-human-copyright-laws/#comments

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep.

J. Croft said...

Say anon-who ARE you?

Good thing you can just cut and run, run back to your boyfriend Ken and dick ride him some more, he seems to really like having sycophants help with his hissy fits.

Katie said...

Interesting website traffic stats.

Popehat.com = Alexa Traffic Rank:186,664 Traffic Rank in US: 33,938 (approx. reach 25 million)

J. Croft’s freedomguide.blogspot.com = Alexa Traffic Rank:2,835,093 Traffic Rank in US: 691,618 (reach approx.. 400,000)

So essentially your blogsite rates only slightly more interesting than watching grass grow. Jealous much?

Katie said...

My - how - unoriginal.

J. Croft said...

Katie are you looking to hook up with me or what? Never had any person keep a non-argument going like you have, and especially when you have no leg to stand on. Find something else to do-I hear watching paint dry has it over defending your whiny weasel shyster... friend or idol(why?!).