Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TSA "AGENT" LAUGHS AS SHE SPILLS ASHES OF MAN'S GRANDFATHER

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/31224633/detail.html

"They opened up my bag, and I told them, 'Please, be careful. These are my grandpa's ashes,'" Gross told RTV6's Norman Cox. "She picked up the jar. She opened it up."I was told later on that she had no right to even open it, that they could have used other devices, like an X-ray machine. So she opened it up. She used her finger and was sifting through it. And then she accidentally (deliberately and maliciously) spilled it."Gross says about a quarter to a third of the contents spilled on the floor, leaving him frantically trying to gather up as much as he could while anxious passengers waited behind him."She didn't apologize. She started laughing. I was on my hands and knees picking up bone fragments. I couldn't pick up all, everything that was lost. I mean, there was a long line behind me."

End Quote

There are some who will argue about morality in fighting the up and coming fast open warfare to hit America-the only morality is the EXTERMINATION of these enemies of all decent Americans.

Hunt them down, rob them, kill them-preferably in the most agonizing manner expedient to your tactical situation.  Leave their grisly remains as a sign for their fellow room temperature IQ traitors they'd better find a better way of making a living... in another country.

When this starts, anyone and everyone connected with the beast-wherever they're at, that's a free fire zone.

No comments: