Thursday, July 12, 2012

CENSORSHIP MARCHES ON: FREEDOM GUIDE CENSORED BY FACEBOOK, ALEX JONES

I can understand-not tolerate-but understand nonetheless the motivation of the CIA controlled Facebook intelligence gathering tool to "temporarily block" access to my Facebook account for "security reasons".  I mean that nerd Zuckerman got an award from the spooks for providing them with such a brilliant means to profile people.

What gets me is Alex Jones erasing both my account and my Freedom Guide group at his Planet Infowars social media website.  Then again the full truth is something the fat guy's shied away from-when he wasn't cribbing quotes and ideas off me.  Alex Jones bills himself as a leader but all he does is lead people to grow his Patriot business.

Not that I used or got much off either but it's the principle that matters and why I went off at AWRM: censorship is anathema to the Freedom Movement and anyone who would rather hide behind shock over blunt language than confront the beast that's penetrated and controls our movement isn't part of the solution are they.

No comments: