Thursday, October 18, 2012

HOW DO YOU WIN A DEBATE? CALL YOUR OPPONENT AN ANTI-SEMITE

Mind-controllers chant “anti-Semite!”

When you point out simple, obvious, yet taboo political facts, you’re going to get smeared.


by Kevin Barrett


Here is my latest Press TV interview:

Because I’m willing to speak such simple, obvious truths, and because Press TV occasionally invites guests who say such things, both Press TV and I are under fire.
Press TV has been taken off the air by the European Fascist Union (protest here) and I have been smeared for the second time by the Defamation League. Why? For the crime of letting an occasional word of truth escape the containment bubble and float into the public sphere.
Taking the bizarre witch-hunt against Greta Berlin of the Free Gaza Movement as my example, I just penned a meditation on how the whole smear-the-truth process works:
Mind-controllers chant “anti-Semite” to prevent thoughtcrime
Recent targets include Greta Berlin, Ann Wright, Press TV, & yours truly
By Kevin Barrett, for Press TV
I met a nice working-class Jewish guy while covering the Economic Democracy Conference in Madison, WI this weekend. When he figured out that I was Kevin Barrett, the “notorious 9/11 truth professor,” he turned visibly pale. “Are you really a…a holocaust denier?” he asked, his voice trembling.
I reassured him that I have never denied any of the many holocausts and genocides. I explained that as soon as I became a well-known critic of the official myth of 9/11, someone with a lot of money and power launched a defamation campaign against me, inventing a false story that I endorsed three “holocaust deniers,” two of whom I had never even heard of. Despite the fact that this absurd story was invented out of whole cloth, “sourced” to an obscure posting on some crank’s blog, Wikipedia refused to remove it.
“I – I lost my whole extended family in the holocaust,” the guy sputtered. I said I was sorry to hear that. 
But he still didn’t seem to understand that I had been defamed, that someone was trying to smear 9/11 truth people as “holocaust deniers” in order to prevent people like him from looking into 9/11.
I patiently explained this to him. He still didn’t get it. Deep inside his brain, some emotional core had been permanently branded with an indelible connection between “9/11 truth professor” and “holocaust denier.” And he couldn’t get past it. Like a person given a powerful post-hypnotic suggestion, he was no longer able to think about the issue. He could only feel - wave after wave of anxiety. And those waves of anxiety washed away his capacity for independent, critical thought. 
That is precisely what accusations of “anti-Semite” and “holocaust denier” are meant to do. Any time you hear these expressions (and their close relative, “conspiracy theorist”) you can be sure that whoever is using them is trying to cover up dangerous thoughts – to prevent people from entertaining ideas that threaten the powers-that-be. 
Yes, I recognize that not everyone who uses these expressions is consciously part of a thought-suppression campaign. Most are just parroting the words of the master hypnotists to whom they are in thrall.
The latest example: A handful of shills pretending to be pro-Palestine activists, and their legions of dupes, have smeared Greta Berlin with the magic words of calumny. Why? Because Greta supposedly posted a Tweet linking a youtube of a speech by Eustace Mullins!
REST HERE:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/17/mind-controllers-chant-anti-semite/

No comments: