Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HERO GED GRAD TSA ASSAULT WOMAN, CAUSE PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE... OVER CONTACT LENS SOLUTION

I suppose they needed someone to beat up and wreck their life, and this woman was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You'll note they like to target mainstream Americans-people who won't physically retaliate nor have the connections to be avenged. They rely on the very system that tyrannizes them.

Since the problem is obvious, so are the solutions.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/07/25/tsa-police-beat-unspecting-girl-airport-causing-brain-damage-reagan-national-airport-42121/



“I just felt myself flying across the room. I thought I was going to die,” Robin remembers. “I was flying from D.C. back home to New York. I got to the [Transportation Security Administration] TSA screening and they X-rayed my bag, and they said, ‘Oh, she’s got a bottle.’ I said, ‘Oh, that’s just my contact lens solution. Feel free to throw it out,’ and then they took me to the secondary screening area. The officer came from behind, picked me up and threw me across the room, into another passenger and into a metal chair. And then he took my arm, and he started twisting it around until I felt it breaking. And I go, ‘Oh, my God, you’re breaking my arm.’ Then he picked me up, threw me against a metal table. There were three officers beating me up. There were two holding me down while he smashed my head into a table. I didn’t know who was beating me up or why. I just kept saying, ‘Get off of me, get off of me, get off of me.’ He gave me a concussion from hitting my head against the table. It’s a permanent traumatic brain injury.
“I used to be pretty intelligent. I used to pride myself on my ability to write. Now, I don’t remember, and it’s embarrassing,” Robin says. “Going to the airport now, I’m afraid of being beat up by security again. It scares me to death.”
“This just seems crazy to me. You had a bottle of contact solution?” Dr. Phil asks Robin.
“Yes,” she says.
“What did you say? Did you make a threat?” Dr. Phil asks.
“No. I said, ‘Oh, that’s my contact lens solution. Feel free to throw it out.’”
“Come on, that doesn’t make sense. What happened? Did you get frustrated? Did you get irritated? Were they rude to you?” Dr. Phil asks.
As the security footage plays, Dr. Phil says, “Something that bothers me about this is if you look at this whole tape, before he throws you to the ground, it looks to me like he’s getting agitated. He’s back behind you, he’s not even talking to you, but he’s throwing his hands up in the air, he’s doing air quotes to the police, he starts to get into an agitated posture, but he wasn’t even talking to you. Why is that? Do you have any sense of why that happened?”
“I have no idea,” Robin says.
Dr. Phil replays a portion of the footage where Robin was thrown into another woman and hit the floor. “What were they saying to you at the time?” he asks.
“They weren’t saying anything while they were beating me. I didn’t even know I was being beat up at first. I kind of felt myself flying across the room and then all of a sudden I’m on the floor, and I’m looking up, and I’m like, ‘Oh, my God, I’m getting beaten up!’” Robin says. “I didn’t see it coming.”
Dr. Phil takes a closer look at where Robin says the officers smashed her head into the table.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Benefits of Getting
free ged practice test printable Math Help

when it comes to solving mathematical equations, attending a practice class can also give you more than enough tips that you will ever need when answering mathematical questions during your GED test. You will be informed of the different requirements and time duration for each type of examination and you will also be prepared to take the test with grace even while under time pressure.