Friday, July 22, 2011

TOM BURNETT: CONSTITUTION TOO BIG TO FAIL


The Constitution Is Too Big To Fail
By Dr. Tom Burnett
7-21-11
 
That black guy - and I voted for him,
 
Broke EVERY campaign promise he made.
 
He gave the actual, physical control of the Coast Guard to BP.
 
He let Bernanke, Summers and Geithner finish giving away the country to the rich and famous.
 
He is whining because we don't want him to keep borrowing 2 BILLION dollars a DAY from the Chinese to finance the TSA and the other wars against Americans and everyone else while Americans are beginning to starve.
 
He is letting the US slide right back into another sub-prime housing bubble which will get the REST of our money.
 
He is hiring bastards like Alan Simpson - and grinning like a damn lawn jockey while everyone in congress blames AMERICANS for wanting the Social Security we paid into our whole lives - while congress stole that money and replaced it with worthless US treasury bills - which are now going to default - and we are screwed.
 
This is stupid.  THEY MADE THE LAWS.  THEY REMOVED THE PROTECTIONS WHICH WERE IN PLACE TO PROTECT US.  THEY STOLE THE MONEY AND SPENT IT - AND THEY WON'T EVEN TELL US WHERE OR WHY. 
 
THEN THEY BLAME US FOR BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO LET THEM!  SO IT'S REALLY OUR OWN FAULT IF WE HAVE NO JOBS OR HOMES OR FOOD!  WE SHOULDN'T HAVE LET THEM DO IT!  I agree.  We ought to hang the bastards, every one of them.
 
Sorry for yelling, but the Arab Spring will be nothing compared to the Great American Civil War II. What the HELL are people thinking?  "THEY" aren't going to put "US" in FEMA death camps.  "WE" are going to put "THEM" in.  Except 'death camps' are too good for them.  Chain gangs are a much better use of government lawyers.  Cleaning up leaky nuclear plants.  Shoveling shit at polluted superfund sites. Filling potholes in the roads.  Guarding the border.
 
Oh, Senator!  You don't want to work?  You are 64 years old?  SO AM I, YOU DUMB BASTARD!  BUT INSTEAD OF BEING RETIRED, I'm a goddamn farmer so I can eat.  Not so I can go on cruises or inspection tours or ride in a limo.
 
I have never been on a cruise.  I will never get to Europe - I probably won't ever be able to get back to the US mainland.  I did get a fully paid vacation once.  Viet-Nam.  I only go to Oahu when I have to go the the effing hospital and I'm treated like a terrorist instead of a decorated combat veteran by people I'd shoot if they tried that groping shit with my child anywhere but at the airport.  
 
But they can do it there and I have to smile watching them rip diapers off 95 year old women - with terminal cancer - in wheelchairs.  If I say anything, I get beaten and arrested. I can't even afford dues for OathKeepers anymore - or a magazine subscription.  I used to like reading science magazines.  Now I have to go to the clinic to read National Geographic.  How cool is that? 
 
Bin Ladin may have been killed, but he won. He bankrupted the world and made Americans into cowards and sheep.  Some of them.  Not me.
 
It's too late to fix.  The world is off the cliff and is in free-fall but no one will admit it.  When it hits bottom, a lot of lives will change.  If the Department of EDUCATION sent a SWAT team to my house to take me to debtor's prison...something would change.  If the TSA set up a roadblock on my private road to x-ray my produce...something would change.  When an elderly American veteran, who has no one to talk to, goes to a VA center and tells a psychiatric counselor that he hates the president - but instead of getting a conversation - which is all he wanted - he gets arrested and charged -SOMETHING HAD BETTER CHANGE!  You don't treat combat veterans that way. Volunteers. Patriots.  Wounded. Scarred. You don't piss on us. Eventually we will piss back.
 
If the government doesn't grasp WHO THEY WORK FOR - AND THAT THEIR ONLY FUNCTION IS TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THE CITIZENS - NOT WORSE - something will change.  It will be a hard change, but the government isn't to big to fail.
 
The Constitution is too big to fail.  It won't fail on my watch. 
 
Tom Burnett  
21 July, 2011

No comments: